BWW is back on LiG after a long time. It is a weekly photography event started by Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook, which showcases black and white food photography. Cinzia of Cindystar is now handling the admin for the series currently. Gallery # 120 can be found at The Well Seasoned Cook.
To participate just follow these simple RULES -
- The photographs have to be food related – an ingredient, a kitchen tool, dish in a restaurant, anything related to kitchen or restaurant, anything related to food preparation, presentation or consumption
- You can shoot either in Black & White mode or in color and then post-process it to B&W. You can use any effect you like, but photograph should be in monochrome/ grayscale. Sepia & Cyanotype tones are allowed but photograph should not have any color detail.
- Approximate size of your photograph should be 500px wide. Please re-size accordingly before sending across to me. It can be either portrait or landscape orientation.
- There is no recipe, location or story required to accompany your B&W photograph on your blog post.
- You can blog about as many images as you like in that post, but only 2 images at the max will be accepted for the entry to the gallery, at your or my choice.
- You have to post the B&W photograph from Wednesday this week (12th March, 2014) to Tuesday in coming week (18th March, 2014) so that I will be able to post this week’s gallery on Wednesday which is 19th March, 2014. I’ll be accepting entries till Wednesday 19th March, 2014) noon.
- Please remember to link to this announcement, Cinzia’s Black & White Wednesday post as well as Susan’s event page in your post.
Send me your entries at alika279(at)gmail(dot)com with Black & White Wednesday in the title of your email. Please include your 500px wide copy of your photograph with title, your name, blog name & url of the post carrying the photograph. For those who use Twitter, Susan created a hanshtag (#BWFood) to make it easier to find related tweets. Black & White Wednesdays also has a group page on flickr if you had like to join & share photographs. Looking forward to your photographs & a rocking BWW edition.