Chocolate Cupcakes are the best eggless cupcake recipe and topped with M&Ms. A kid-friendly recipe loved by all. Easy to make and enjoy for a school break snack or a tiffin option.
It’s been over 3 months to my daughter’s birthday but I am still posting the cakes I made then. Do excuse the occasion but cake is still worth the post. To take into account everyone’s taste and preferences, I made the same recipe as vanilla cake.
This recipe is fool proof and one can make it blindly. The crumb and the taste, both are perfect. I have earlier made varied versions including a chocolate walnut loaf cake. The same cake is adapted into cupcakes. Go enjoy the best and versatile eggless cake recipe on this side of planet earth.
Without much ado, I move to the recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup yogurt homemade curd
- ¾ cup sugar granulated
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp M&M’s optional
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 9 muffin pan and line with liners. Beat the sugar and yogurt in a large bowl, for 5 minutes on high speed. Add baking powder and baking soda, beat in on low, and allow to stand for 3 minutes. You will find that bubbles appear. In a separate bowl, sift cocoa powder & flour together 2-3 times.
- In the wet ingredient bowl, beat in the oil and vanilla extract. Next, slowly add the flour mixture in 4 lots, blending in well after each addition. Pour the batter in the prepared pan till about 3/4 level of each cup. Bake at 200 C for 10 minutes, reduce temperature to 170-180°C and bake for another 10-15 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the cupcake comes out clean. Cool the cupcakes for 30 minutes and then overturn onto a plate.
- Top with M&M’s. AS many and as much you like.