Pineapple Ale is a soda based summer refresher drink made with very basic ingredients. Pineapple, lemon along with soda are used to make this mocktail that is perfect for day parties or in summers.
The heat wave continues to swamp us in Pune and I find it a perfect time to share a cooling recipe which you can easily create for your parties this festive season or just sip on it to enjoy the cooler nights which are slowly making way into our lives.
Quite a simple recipe but a crowd pleaser nonetheless.
- ⅙ cup pineapple syrup
- ⅔ cup club soda
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- to taste salt, chaat masala, black salt optional
- Mix all the ingredients and stir. Pour into a glass and add ice. Adjust proportions to taste.
- Serve chilled or with ice-cubes.
- If you are adding salt and spices, then adjust accordingly. If you have a sweet tooth, then you may need to add sugar, for me the sugar from leftover syrup was perfect.
- You can use syrup leftover from canned pineapple.