Cheese Sauce Pasta is a melt-in-mouth pasta recipe made with cheese sauce. Use this simple ready to use cheese sauce to put together this pasta in under 15 minutes.
It’s no secret, that I love Italian and pastas. However, making it to the taste of kids palate (read: no spices, no olives, only cheese) and
only eating pastas and pizzas on our eat-outs, have cured me of the love of pasta to a lot of extent.
Pasta – kid-friendly, comes together in a jiffy, creamy, cheese-y, carbs, less spicy; makes it an ideal weekend meal at my home.
Though, I have reduced my own consumption of pasta to a great degree but it still is consumed in gusto by all in my home.
Every alternate weekend, pasta is on the menu and sometimes in tiffin-boxes also for the kids.
I recently tried a different cheese sauce and made pasta with it, apart from using it as a dip and spread. It was the biggest hit ever.
V and kids couldn’t stop gushing about it. Cheesey, creamy and comes together in less than 15 minutes. The best pasta ever!!
Cheese Sauce Pasta
- 250 grams pasta
- 2 cup cheese sauce
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- to taste seasoning & salt
- n a deep vessel, boil water with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt. Once the water starts boiling slowly add pasta, allowing the water to continue simmering all the while. Cook the pasta in simmering water for another 5-8 minutes. Keep checking using a fork to cut the pasta. If it takes slight pressure to cut through the pasta then it is done. This stage is known as al dente. Do not over cook the pasta.
- Drain and sprinkle the pasta with little olive oil to keep it from sticking together. Also you may want to collect this water and use as stock in a soup. You can run pasta under cold water as well to stop further cooking.
- In a thick bottom pan, gently heat the cheese sauce if you made it ahead or if it’s freshly made, then add pasta to warm sauce. Mix well. Adjust spices and salt. Garnish with grated cheese. Serve hot.