Sicilian Pesto Pasta is a delicious pasta made using pesto. Comes together in under 15 minutes when using ready-to-use pesto. This is a sublime pasta dish with amazing flavors.
Check more pasta recipes here – creamy spinach pasta, cheese sauce pasta, pasta in pizza sauce.
Being fond of Italian cuisine more than any other, it is a foregone conclusion that we make something or other very very frequently at my place. Kids invariably ask for pasta or pizza every time we go out. I think my threshold for this may reach very soon. Till then.
I made sicilian pesto and ably used it up in making this pasta. All you need is ready pesto then making this is breeze and you have a perfect meal on your hand.
Sicilian Pesto Pasta
- 250 gram pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sicilian pesto
- ½ tbsp basil fresh
- 2 tbsp cheese grated
- to taste salt & seasoning
- Cook pasta as per instructions on your package. Drain the pasta.
- In a flat bottomed pan, heat oil. Add pesto. Sauté for a couple of minutes. Add drained pasta and mix well.
- Add grated cheese, salt and other herbs if using. Serve hot with bread or as main dish.
- If the pesto is ready then making this is breeze and you have a perfect meal on your hand.
- You can use dried basil if fresh is not available.
The pasta looks soo delicious, I’m gonna try it soon. Thanks for sharing !